Friday, August 24, 2007

Memoires...




There was a time,
when we were together.
Still I don't know,
why does it bother.

Still remember the day,
When we moved, hand in hand.
Thinking we'll always
take a common stand.

Those hay days simply passed by,
Without leaving a single trail
of whats left in the sky.
It was simply a matter of choice,
Whether it were you,
or the time to rejoice.
To take a stand was really tough,
I kept on vacillating,
between the heart and mind.
Quenching to know everything
about the soul of my kind.

Alas ! There i was..
The decision was made.
The mind prevailed,
And then came the fate.

I chose happiness..
which I estimated to be,
in the time to rejoice.
Thought I had found myself,
Thought I had realized ,
My own inner voice.

Hurdles were crossed,
and the forts were won.
But when i counted on friends,
I felt I had none.

Once for a while ,
I always felt if......
I could go back to that old day!
but now i realize......,
Never had anyone controlled
The time's sway.

What was it that was missing ?
Were it you or was it your blessing?
Still when I look up in the sky ,
I could feel your presence,
I had felt you always here standing by.

So thank you my Love for being here,
For supporting me and my life,
Whenever I was in despair.
As far as the question goes
What is life ? I feel its a journey,
At times to be endured..
and at times to be taken light.
It is simply about moving on.
Hey ya life wud you wait for me?
Here I come with some new ambitions,
some more .... and a whole new song...

No comments: