Friday, August 24, 2007

College Life...


Riding around,
With an awesome speed,
Never gave a chanceTo anyone lead...
Right or wrong whatever I did ...
I did it with all my might ..
Mighty enough to sow that seed.

Hunger for success.
Was the way to lead.
It was the right timing,
That I wanted to feed.
Making friends all over the way,
Respecting them always...
And whatever they play.
Searching for satisfaction,
From where I came...
Thought all could help me,
To play the game.

Destiny was with me
And I had that time frame
All I wanted now was
A big shot break...
A break that could help me
Just ...to begin that fame.

Met with some good
And met with some bad..
Now its time to end
All those hustles And all those clash.

Maturity is what
Now comming in my eyes
What I had fought for ?
And what were all those ties ?
Nothing I gained And nothing I lost
Its just a matter of perception
Whatever you thought.

Just feel sorry for those
Whom I have hurt
Nothing was intentional
It was just the time's flirt
Just want to thank those
Who have always helped.
As friendship is such a relationship
That is complete in itself.

Swaying around by destiny's choice
I know one day we wud be far away
Far enough to hear each others voice
But Whenever one of us would need the other
All would come up breaking that ice.
This is something that I'll always remember..
I'll always remember that..
Yes this was my college life ...

No comments: