Friday, August 24, 2007

An angel in my dream



An Angel In My Dreams
Yesternight, I had that same dream,
which make my nerves tensile.
I was lounging, on my bike,
just to cover another mile .
The avenue was vacant
with biege frond all around.
There was nothing
which could challange me ,
to reach the horizon's upper bound.
I could feel the gentle breeze,
and as I cruised along in indolent way.
All of a sudden, I saw an angilic beauty.
She was standing behind a pile of hay.
It seemed as if the time was frozen
and to accost her ,I gave a smile.
she smiled back gently at me ,
which pierced in like a pile.

I was endulged in deep thoughts
thinking of her virtous charm .
Though I tried to dream more ,
but I could'nt stop the clock alarm.
I knew it was the time.
The time to end ,
This magnificent hallucination,
All I could see at last ,
were her dark blue eyes
gazing in anticipation.
I had no choice ,but to open my eyes,
it looked as if I were a monarch
who lost his crown.
Just regretting as always ,
I wished in her eyes ,
I would have drowned

No comments: