Friday, August 24, 2007

HOPE




Dilly-dallying on the orange streets..
Obstreperous noises from a near retreat.
Curiosity drove me to that lacuna at ingress
Saw two kids which lay deprived of devine bless.
Capering around a still soul...it was a mortal
That censured an irritating foule..

Knocked the door and went inside..
No one greeted and no one plied..
Went straight to that highland lass.
"Why are you lying and whats this mess ?"
She looked up at me with a ray of hope..
She was in a state of delirium with no scope.
I rummaged through my pockets for a positive cure
Came out with some medicne to alleviate her for sure.

Was it enough couldn't I help more ?
Scuffled out some bucks and held it to the kids
Hoping I sued my dues with a heart really pure.
Than thought of many others who are endured by destiny's choice
Could do nothing but hope for them one day they will also rejoice.

No comments: